MAPS ATTACK PACK BY CHRIS BEATTY REVIEW AND DOWNLOAD – THIS “FOOT IN THE DOOR” STRATEGY IS SLAPPING YOU IN THE FACE AND YOU DON’T EVEN REALIZE IT!
MAPS ATTACK PACK BY CHRIS BEATTY REVIEW
If you’re one of the struggling marketing consultants, you now have a unique opportunity to get a ton of new clients on Google! Local Listing Optimization is your best opportunity. By teaching them how to properly optimize their Google local listing FOR FREE, you are instantly positioned as the authority! Then, offering a simple “done for you” solution to take care of all the dirty work for them for a small one time fee, you are instantly positioned as the expert. And it doesn’t require a “recurring commitment” which increases the amount of sales you make up front.
40% of local businesses haven’t even “claimed” their local listing. And the majority of the other 60% have incomplete listings that are destroying their chance of ever ranking in the new “3 Pack” so the incredible number of businesses who are just flat out doing it wrong, combined with this new 3 Pack Update is the perfect storm for you to snatch up some clients. Get your prospect ...